Small Engine Repair
At the Owego & Endicott Agway locations, we understand that not everyone is a mechanic or has the first clue as far as how to work on your lawnmower, snow blower, chainsaw or riding lawn tractor. That’s what our Power Shop Guys are for!
We service the products that we sell, including but not limited to warranty repairs, as well as general maintenance repairs.
There are a few other things you should be aware of before bringing power equipment in for service:
- We require you pay a Bench Charge upon dropping off your equipment. This is a onetime charge that must be paid when the equipment/machine is dropped off, prior to any repairs. There are No Exceptions!
- This Charge applies to repairs on the following:
-& Any Other Hand Held Power Equipment
- This fee will be applied towards the total repair bill upon pickup and payment for all services rendered on equipment that has been serviced.
- Our Power Shop will not repair brands that we no longer carry or support! There are No Exceptions!
-Meaning they cannot and will not do any warranty work or order parts for those brands.
-Brands include but are not limited to: John Deere®, Torro®, Stihl® & Husqvarna®.
- The Make, Model, & Serial Number is required when looking up and ordering parts.
- A Non-Refundable Payment must be made prior to ordering for ALL Special Order Parts.
-There are NO Refunds or Exchanges on ANY Special Order Parts or Products.
- There also are absolutely NO Refunds or Exchanges on ANY of the following parts:
-Carburetor Parts, Electrical Parts, V-Belts, or any other parts that are not approved by the shop manager/store manager
The Power Shop also offers:
- Kerosene Heater Wicks for sale, as well as offering repairs on them.
- They offer repairs on Salamander Heaters
- The shop also offers both Winter & Spring Storage for Power Equipment such as:
-Push Mowers & Snow Throwers
-Lawn Tractors or Zero Turn Mowers with a deck size of 46” or Less
-Lawn Tractors or Zero Turn Mowers with a deck size exceeding 46”
Click Here for More Information Regarding the Winter & Summer Storage Program we Offer.
Other Services & Products Offered by the Power Shop are:
- Blade Sharpening
- Chainsaw Chain Sharpening
- Replacement Mower Blades
- Replacement Chainsaw Chains
- Tire Tubes
- Assorted Oils
- Oil Filters
- Air Filters
- Pre-Mixed, 40:1 2-cycle Ethanol Free Fuel
- Pre-Mixed, 50:1 2 Cycle Ethanol Free Fuel
- 2-Stroke Oils
- Safety Glasses
- Ear Plugs
- Replacement Weed Trimmer String in various sizes & strengths
- Replacement Bump Feed Spools
- Echo® Chainsaws
- Cub Cadet® Push Mowers
- Cub Cadet® Lawn Tractors
- Cub Cadet® Zero-Turn Mowers
- Cub Cadet® Snow Throwers
- Yard Machine® Push Mowers
- Echo® Cordless Gas Weed Trimmers
- Echo® Lithium Ion Battery Powered Weed Trimmers
… Among many other products! Come check them out today!
Some of these products are also available at the Main Store—Feel free to call and ask!
Please feel free to call either Power Shop Location for more information on Brands Sold & Serviced, as well as any other questions you may have for them! They will be more than happy to help you!
You can reach the Power Shops Directly at:
Owego Power Shop: (607) 687-2039
Endicott Store: (607) 754-6711
*PLEASE NOTE: Our Power Shops are ALWAYS Closed on Sunday!!!*
If there is a specific item you know you will need, please make sure to call the shop on Saturday—as they can sometimes leave parts or products at the Main Store for pickup on Sunday.
Their Hours are Also Available on the Home Page of our Website.