Hill's® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Cat Food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée canned cat food provides nutrition for optimal digestive & skin health.
- Grain Free
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult cats, including those with sensitive stomach or skin
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey, Carrots, Green Peas, Egg Whites, Potato Starch, Chicken Fat, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|4 (1,8)||1 1/2|
|8 (3,6)||2 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||3 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||4 1/2|
Hill's® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
87 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||34.6|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin E||717 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.52|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.41|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Diamond Naturals Grain Free Beef & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food