Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée dog food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Nutrition for optimal digestive & skin health
- Nutrition for optimal digestive & skin health
- Grain Free
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult dogs 1- 6 years of age, including those with food sensitivities
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Green Beans, Carrots, Green Peas, Potato Starch, Egg Whites, Oat Fiber, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid), Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Adult maintenance - using 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Weight of dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 12.8 oz (363 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3|
|30 (14)||2 1/4|
|40 (18)||2 3/4|
|50 (23)||3 1/4|
|60 (27)||3 2/3|
|80 (36)||4 2/3|
|100 (45)||5 1/2|
|120 (54)||6 1/4|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
360 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||42.5|
|Vitamin C||121 ppm|
|Vitamin E||703 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.21|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.43|